5-Week AKSamba Intro Course
Looking for a new hobby? Keen to meet awesome new people? Enjoy music and hitting things really hard?
Join our Introduction to Brazilian Percussion Course: Five Monday evenings of drumming fun led and supported by seasoned AKSamba members. An exhilarating experience!
No previous experience required. Instruments, tuition and foam earplugs provided.
- Because of elevated noise levels, our workshops are not open to under 16s and are not suitable for pregnant people.
- Spaces are limited so bookings are essential.
- Because spaces in AKSamba are limited, unfortunately taking a course does not guarantee you a spot in the group.
- We will go ahead at COVID-19 alert levels 1 & 2. At alert levels 3 & 4 we will postpone and recommence when alert levels allow.
Watch this space for details of further workshops. Keep informed of the details of our workshops by joining the AKSamba Friends e-mail list.
If you need to contact us about workshops, please email email@example.com
- Monday evenings from 10th May 2021, 7pm – 9pm, Auckland Bowling Club, Grafton
- $50 per person for all 5 weeks
We’re fully booked! To join the waitlist, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org